RLC is looking for an Electrical Engineer to join our Power Generation group in Falmouth, ME.
This position works on the design of Power Generation projects including: job scope development, site layout/routing, design calculations, coordination with CADD process, and production of both preliminary and final design drawings and documentation. Project responsibility will include design of both AC and DC side of system sites. For Solar Systems, as an example, would include racking, panel layout, stringing, AC side collection system and utility interconnection applications.
1. Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering;
2. Minimum of 5 years experience in Electrical or Power Engineering;
3. EIT status required, PE registration preferred;
4. Experience in the design of solar/wind or other generation facilities;
5. Experience in the design of electrical transmission and/or distribution a plus;
6. Experience in the design of substation facilities a plus;
7. Project management experience is a plus.
8. Use of electrical calculation software such as SKM, Cyme or other recommended;
9. Ability to communicate effectively with other team members, clients or regulatory personnel.
Medical and Dental
8 paid holidays
Group Insurance including Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Long-Term Care
401(k) plan with employer match